What Are The Differences Between Stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds, And Bonds?

Let’s bring it down to the basics. In the investment world, there are 3 main asset classes: equities (stocks), fixed income (bonds), and cash equivalents (money market). To further explain asset classes, think of it as a type of investment … Continue reading What Are The Differences Between Stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds, And Bonds?

Update About Our Blog

Hey everyone, Thanks for following our blog and for being an awesome supporter! I’m writing to let you know of an update and some changes. We are transitioning FinancialFluency.org to MoneyQlip.com and here’s why: Over the past 2 months, Vania and I have been working with a team of designers and engineers to develop a really cool product! We are projecting this product to be in market in 8-12 months. As you may know, financial literacy in this country is only at 57% and we are focused on creating a solution for the remaining 43% of the population. That is why MoneyQlip … Continue reading Update About Our Blog